Friday, December 25, 2009

The Polar Express

On Sunday afternoon December 20th, we took the Polar Express which left Grapevine, Texas and made it to and from the North Pole in about 40 minutes! Along the way we sang Christmas carols and had a visit from Santa (following a rather long and drawn out "show" at the train depot). Luckily, this gave Sofia her big chance to tell Santa what she wanted. So, when he showed up and shook her hand she said "School Bus" and smiled! It was a fun trip!

With Papa in front of the Polar Express


With Frosty the Snowman! Oddly enough, although Sofia isn't sure about Santa, she ADORES Frosty! She's only seen him at the Colleyville Library's Christmas Event and at the Grapevine Train Depot, but she couldn't get enough of him. She followed him around, held his hand, hugged him and sat on his lap.


With Rudolf the Reindeer - she ran up and hugged him before he even knew she was there!


Walking through the "snow" to the train


To the North Pole!


Getting onto the train


Looking for Santa!


Santa!


Shaking hands


After telling Santa "School Bus," she was very happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh to this. I came accross this website I find It very useful and its helped me out alot. I hope to contribute and support other people like its helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm fresh here. I came accross this message board I find It extremely accommodating & it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & help other people like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh to this. I hit upon this chat board I find It exceedingly useful & its helped me alot. I should be able to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around