Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lee Family and Friends Reunion

On Saturday we headed to the Lee Family and Friends Reunion held at Donald's. It was incredible! There were probably 200 people and enough food to feed an army, including the most delicious smoked chicken I think I've ever eaten! Donald also has this great tire swing which Sofia loved as well as two bounce houses for the event. Sofia mainly stuck to the "Under 3 year old" bounce house and spent most of the reunion bouncing and having fun!

Unfortunately the day ended with a lot of angst! We lost Green Beup Beup! He was originally on top of my purse which was in one of the Gators, however, when I went to grab our stuff to go home, Green Beup Beup was gone!!! After everyone searched high and low, we went home without Sofia's buddy.... She fell asleep in the car and I immediately jumped onto Ebay to find a replacement Green Buep Beup. Just as I was hitting "Pay" on my PayPal account to pay way too much for Sofia's new buddy, Donald and George showed up in the helicopter with Green Beup Beup! Crisis averted! Of course, Sofia was still snoozing so I put GB in next to her and she never really knew the difference....

On the tire swing


In the bounce house with Amelia helping her onto the horse


Trying to drive Donald's tractor


Family picture - not sure why Sofia looks like she's being tortured!


The whole Lee family

No comments: