Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009

We had a very relaxing Father's Day on Sunday, and despite the fact that I'm the queen of photos, I didn't take a single picture of Sofia and CK! CK slept in a little Sunday morning while I got up when Sofia awoke around 730 and we made coffee. We took Papa a cup of coffee while he was getting ready and told him to come into the living room with his eyes closed. Then, Sofia presented him with his gifts (with a little help from me) - a yellow bike trailer for Sofia to ride in on bike rides and an owl kite! Two fun activities that we can all enjoy together. After Meeting we planned on going to a fancy brunch in Ft. Worth but CK decided he wanted to stay home with us, enjoy a low key brunch at home and relax before leaving for a work trip in the mid-afternoon. So, while Sofia took her nap I made pancakes and eggs and we enjoyed our time together. All too soon he was heading out the door, but it was a very relaxing Father's Day and we can't wait to use his new gifts!!

Hanging out with Papa the day before


Still my favorite picture of Sofia and her Papa....

No comments: