Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seven Months!

So, I'm officially 7 months along with this little girl and can't believe how quickly time is going by. I'm really enjoying being pregnant, just as I did with Sofia, and have been lucky once again not to have any problems. Sofia is excited for her baby sister and tells everyone that the baby will be here a few weeks after her birthday, which is what I've told her to give her some reference to time. She loves to give my belly hugs and kisses (even under water when we are swimming) and says "Hi baby sister" all the time, which is adorable! She also suggests that we buy certain toys "for baby sister" although I've learned my lesson that she plans to play with the toy/stuffed animal until baby sister arrives (and maybe even after that), so I only fell into that trap once!

This little once certainly moves around a lot more than Sofia did, although no sudden jabs. It seems like she just likes to roll around a lot! By the evening I feel like my belly skin is so tight that I might burst, and I can't imagine getting bigger, although know it's inevitable!

From the front - thanks to my young photographer friend, Sofia


From the side! Yikes!



No comments: