Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Shower

On Saturday, June 25th, my girlfriends threw me a baby shower to welcome Baby Lee #2. It was hosted by Michelle, Katie, Carey, Thelma and Yessica. Three of those ladies have babies less than three months old, so I felt very honored that they took it upon themselves to host a shower. It was held at Brio, a great Italian restaurant in Southlake, where we had our own private room. Michelle had a few games that we did to begin the festivities (I was terrible at them all) and then we had a wonderful brunch together. Although a lot of the gals didn't really know each other before the shower, it seemed like everyone really hit it off and had a fun time together. After brunch, I opened gifts. I had registered for a few things, but honestly didn't really expect anything and only needed a handful of essentials. So, I was really surprised by all the great gifts (even those I'd registered for, since I'd forgotten about them!). It was such a fun afternoon and was so special to have all my friends together in one room. I'd love to get them all together again sometime (although no more baby showers in my future!).

A picture of the group!

No comments: