Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree....

We finally got around to getting a Christmas tree....before Christmas is actually here! We stopped by Blooming Colors over the weekend and found the tree for us. It's actually a little smaller than I'd like, but CK made a good point about how much more we'll need to decorate if it's larger. Once home, we set to decorating it. I love taking out the boxes of ornaments and going through all that I have. I've had the majority of them since I was very little and nearly all have been gifts (mainly from my Mom). CK and I added the lights while Sofia tried to help as well when she wasn't going through all of the ornaments. Sofia helped me decorate and then we were ready to add the angel. CK tried to lift Sofia up so she could add the angel, but she's getting too big so he did it himself. After, I went ahead and added the gifts that we've already received under the tree to be opened at Christmas. We look forward to a fun Christmas!

Our tree! Sofia helped me pick it out, of course.


Ready to decorate!


Trying to add the angel


The angel goes up!


The finished tree! It's beautiful!


Our Christmas mantel all decorated and ready for Santa


All four of us


The girls by the tree

No comments: