Monday, November 28, 2011

Olivia at 3 Months...

Our girl is 3 months old and growing so quickly!! She weighs 15.6 lbs., 24 inches and loves looking at everything. She now follows me with her eyes while I walk around the room and usually responds to me calling her name. She has a great smile and really shows them off to Sofia. Whenever Sofia enters the room, Olivia lights up! It's really very cute and Sofia continues to be very sweet with Olivia (although she also is pretty loud). Olivia has started grabbing at toys and holding onto them and really loves to hang onto my or Sofia's hair, which can be painful! She loves sitting up in the Bumbo, and I like putting her in it while I make dinner so I can tell her what I'm doing and distract her from the evening fussiness. She's still an outstanding sleeper at night, going to be at 7:30pm and waking up at 7:15am, although she's still sleeping in a swing. She wakes up in a great mood, even though she's in a soggy diaper and is very hungry. She's such a sweet girl and it seems to be going so much faster than with Sofia...

Look whose 3 months old


Such a cute girl


Not convinced she isn't going to be a thumb sucker


Not so little in her chair anymore...


What a cute gal


Olivia holding her Whubba Nub. She just started holding onto toys this week


Sleeping in her favorite place


Sofia and Olivia


She's just started chewing on her hand this week and at times gets to suck her thumb for a few seconds. She still likes her pacifier when she's ready to drift off to sleep.


A happy girl at 7:15am

No comments: