Sunday, November 27, 2011

Afternoon Tea...

On Saturday, all the gals (and Chandler) went to tea while CK and his dad visited the Baron and went for a short flight. Not really wanting to take four young kids to a super swanky tea venue in downtown Dallas, I found a place in North Dallas called Lavendou which is a French restaurant that offers a late morning tea. We arrived and found it to be completely charming with fantastic tea (made only for the restaurant) and delicious tea sandwiches, homemade scones and great chocolate eclairs. It was a great spread and such a fun way to spend time with the girls (and Chandler).

All of us at our table


With me in the photo this time


Olivia and I


Sofia and her Grandma (I love this picture)!


Yum! Everything was so delicious!


My little tea drinker


Olivia and her Grandma - the best person to stop the fussies!


Chandler


Dessert - the eclairs were divine!

No comments: