Monday, August 29, 2011

Olivia's First Few Days....

Here are some pictures we took of Olivia during our time in the hospital....I think between our cameras and Iphones we must have taken hundreds of pictures of our new little girl. I tried to pick out our favorites of Olivia. Here they are:

On Sunday morning, CK and Sofia came to the hospital around 9am to say "Good Morning" to Olivia and I before Sofia went off with CK's cousin Scott and Brenda to Meeting and then spent the day with Al and Jill. This is Sofia's first glimpse of "baby sister" on Sunday morning. Probably one of my favorite photos.


Sleeping..


With her Papa


Cuddling in my arms - I could take a million photos like this one. My favorite place for her to be!


Snoozing on Mommy


Awake. Several nurses commented on how alert she is and how well she just looked around after waking up instead of crying. Each time they would bring her into me for nursing, Olivia would always be awake and looking around.


Yawning with Papa


Our little bundle


A close up


All swaddled up and resting


Awake and alert


Her first official milk coma! After my milk came in she was SO content and sleepy. Unlike Sofia she would fill her belly first without falling asleep which made it nice that we don't have to pester her awake all the time.


Look at that belly! That's one fully tummy!


Spelling Olivia's name for the first time. Sofia asked how to spell "Olivia" so we told her each letter as she wrote it down then she added her name So cute!

No comments: