Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sofia at 32 months....

WOW, how does she grow so quickly! I wish I could push the "pause" button sometimes because Sofia is growing up so quickly and is at SUCH a fun age, I just want to enjoy it a little bit more than I feel I can. Sofia still loves trains, and even awoke from her nap the other day saying "Nice to meet you, James" to me. When I asked her what she was talking about she said "You're James and I'm Thomas," so we called each other "James" and "Thomas" for the rest of the afternoon.

She still loves to look at the moon and if it isn't full she says the moon is "peeking out" and then starts playing peek-a-boo with the moon. Pretty much any character in her books whose faces are partially covered are "peeking out."

Smiles! Finally, she smiles when I ask her to!!


With her monkey


Such a big girl!


Playing with dandelions, while we run to the park


At the park


Having fun!


Picking dandelions near our house....

No comments: