Sunday, November 23, 2008

Arriving in DC

Sofia and I had an uneventful flight to DC on Monday afternoon and took the Metro into Farragut West to meet CK. Luckily a very nice man helped me with our bag to the Metro and CK met us at the other end - otherwise, I might still be working my way to the hotel! The next day, Sofia and I had lunch with Brian and it felt like old times! We went to Old Ebbitt Grill and caught up - unfortunately, like most of our week, I didn't take pictures with my friends. But, next time! That evening we had dinner with Chris, Tommy, Aunt and Uncle on the Hill. It was great to catch up and we were amazed at how much had changed on the Hill! Again, no pictures.....

All bundled up for the DC weather! There were snow flurries as we walked back with Brian from lunch!


In front of the White House. Construction workers were busy building Obama's Processional Stand for Inauguration Day! It's an exciting time to be in DC and everywhere we went you can see and feel the excitement for Obama.


On the Metro after dinner.

No comments: