Monday, May 6, 2013

Our Soccer Player

Sofia's soccer season is drawing to a close and I wanted to post a few pictures of her from the season. I must confess that I'm going to miss the time spent with the girls and their parents. We spend an hour at practice on Wednesdays and she has an hour long game on Saturday mornings. The moms are all very nice and the girls get along very well and seem to be a good fit. Sofia enjoys soccer and looks forward to both practice and the games, but isn't that into actually kicking the ball. She doesn't have the 'killer' instinct so she'd rather hang back and sort of watch other girls kick the ball. After one game I asked her about it and she said she didn't like to go into the group of girls who are fighting to gain control of the ball. I completely understand that - it's why I played tennis. It's been a fun few weeks and we look forward to playing for the Pink Pirates in the Fall.


Olivia often plays with Katie, Abby's older sister during practice or the games













No comments: