Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Painting pumpkins (and girls)

Sofia needed to "decorate" a pumpkin for school so her class would have a "pumpkin patch." So I bought a kit at the grocery store that included a few mini pumpkins and paints. Of course, I forgot about the project until the morning it was due (although I doubt they would be to hard on her, given that isn't that kind of school). I set her up to decorate before we headed out and luckily put one of my old shirts over her school clothes. I figured she should be creative and not have instruction on what to do with eyes, nose, etc. Needless to say, it turned into a multi-colored mini pumpkin....

A few nights later, we gave her another to paint after dinner and it turned into Sofia painting herself. I realized later that the paint wasn't a kid-friendly one that washes off in the laundry....ooops.

Getting started with her pumpkin for school


Mixing her colors


Sofia and her facial


At least she's having fun

No comments: