Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Little Ladybug

After playing in the sandbox, riding the kid bikes, and playing with Play Doh, we came across the face painting booth! I tried to convince Sofia to do a full face painting of a frog, but she wanted a ladybug. So, the artist said he could do a full face ladybug - it turned out to be amazing! I took a bunch of pictures while he painted, and it's fun to watch the ladybug 'emerge' on Sofia's face. She was such a sport at sitting still and she kept her eyes on the artist the entire time.

Looking at the different options


Getting started....


The outside of the ladybug...





Half of a ladybug...





This is my favorite picture - I love how she's watching the artist...


The full ladybug! (It was about this time that I started thinking about how to get all the paint off of her once we made it home....)


Ladybug spots...





And a little sparkle....


Looking at herself in the mirror...


The finished product!! ADORABLE!!!

No comments: