Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

To celebrate my birthday, Sofia and her Papa took me out to a fabulous Italian restaurant near us called Ruggeri's for dinner. While driving to the restaurant we saw a beautiful rainbow, which we decided must be a good omen for my next year. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and then returned for cupcakes that CK brought home. They were wonderful! It was a very happy birthday celebration!

Before heading out to dinner with the beautiful roses CK and Sofia sent me earlier in the day


Yummy cupcakes!!


Sofia and Mommy with the rainbow in the background


Sofia enjoys a shirley temple - a drink that I used to have all the time when I was little. Since she never drinks sodas, she wasn't a big fan after she finished eating the two cherries. She kept saying it was "spicy" probably from the carbonation.


Post dinner cupcakes


Delicious!

No comments: