Saturday, January 16, 2010

Making Cookies...

On Sunday afternoon, CK and Sofia decided to make chocolate chip cookies together. I'm convinced they do this to enjoy eating the raw dough off of the beaters and out of the bowl, while I think I eat 95% of the finished product! Sofia stood on her "step stool" which she drags around the kitchen to "help" in all sorts of things and wash her hands in the sink. While they were mixing all the ingredients together, Sofia asked if she could "hatch the eggs" which I thought was absolutely adorable! I guess she knows chicks are "hatched" out of eggs so she assumes that we hatch them instead of cracking them! So, here are Sofia and her Papa making cookies together.

Hatching the first egg into the mix






The best part of making cookies! Licking the beaters! Yum!


Yum!!

No comments: