Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Park

I know I've already blogged about our visits to Bicentennial Park but I took some really great pictures and wanted to share. Sofia and I visited the park on Tuesday afternoon and she enjoyed playing in the sand, as usual.

Off to the park - Sofia loves wearing my sunglasses, so I bought a $10 pair that look similar to mine, however she knows the difference between "Mommy's new glasses" and "Mommy's old glasses" and she of course prefers the "old pair." Here she is with the new ones though. They are so big that they fall off her face if she doesn't keep her face tilted up.


Shoveling sand onto the bench...


....then wiping it off! Fun!


Playing with the scrapper - Grandpa Fulton would be so proud!


She's a little too small to really use it, but she tries!


Close up of the girl


Snacking before the park - peanut butter and banana on graham cracker


Yum!

No comments: