Saturday, April 29, 2017

Olivia's Soccer Photos

The Rockets had their last game on Friday at 5:30pm and we met at the soccer field early so I could take photos of each of the girls and a team photo. Throughout the season, I've taken photos during the games and shared them with all the parents. About two weeks before our last game I offered to Coach Matt to take the team photos since the photos the soccer association offers to take of individuals and the team are expensive and completely dorky (I think). I just prefer the real setting of the girls on the field instead of inside a trailer with a fake background. Coach Matt was excited when I offered and said he was going to ask if I'd do it, so I'm glad he was receptive to the idea and likes the more natural photos as much as I do. I took the team photo first and then did individual photos of each of the girls. They all turned out really cute and the girls are just adorable!

After the photos were done, the girls warmed up for their last game of the season. It's been such a fun season with a great group of girls and families and we couldn't ask for a better coach in Coach Matt and Coach Doug. They are both great with the girls, know a lot about soccer and are excellent at teaching the girls how to play. They are always calm and easy going and we are really lucky to have them! Everyone has agreed to come back in the Fall, which is great and Coach Matt has offered to continue practices through the summer so the girls can grow as a team and continue to improve individually and together as a team. We look forward to a great Fall season!

Coach Matt, Coach Doug and the Rockets

Silly photo

Olivia's "official" soccer photo


Olivia takes the ball

Giving Coach Matt a high five after scoring one of her goals


With Grandma! Olivia is so excited to have her here!

The final "Go Rockets" of the season


Team selfie!

No comments: