Thursday, December 31, 2015

Photo Op

While taking a Gator ride with Sofia around the farm, I decided it would be fun to do a photo op with the girls on the rolls of hay that are lined up near CK and Connie's house. I brought the girls nice dresses for Meeting and didn't realize how nicely they went together. So, one morning when the light seemed to be decent we headed out to the hay rolls. I envisioned having both girls up on the rolls (thanks to a little inspiration from Pinterest), but Olivia would not attempt to get on top of the hay because she was scared. So, I had to be a little creative with taking photos of both girls. It ended up working out and I captured some cute photos of them together and separately. I also love taking photos when we are at the farm of the trees, the Cub flying, the landscape, etc and I enjoyed taking pictures of Buddy this time, too. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites:
























No comments: