Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloweens Past......

I really enjoy Halloween and brainstorming on what the girls want to be each year. I wish I could sew so I could make their costumes, but I have used hot glue to make costumes before and it works surprisingly well! Anyway, I enjoyed looking back over the years at the various costumes the girls have enjoyed. Here they are:

Sofia's very first Halloween as a lobster and I'm her fisherman!

With her buddy Grayden, the penguin

Sofia in the monkey costume made by my Mom. She liked it but cried overtime we put the "head" on her.

Our cute (and tired) monkey!

Our little Texas cowgirl! Love her in this costume!

Our little ladybug with her little sister

Ladybug girl

Olivia's first Halloween as a ladybug sister!

Sofia, the mermaid in a homemade (thanks to hot glue) costume.

Mermaid and the goldfish, another homemade costume.

One of my favorites - Sofia the dinosaur and Olivia the monkey!

Frozen Halloween

Elsa, Anna, Kristof and Olaf

No comments: