Thursday, September 20, 2012

Olivia at the Arboretum

Today Olivia and I visited the Dallas Arboretum with my fellow Colleyville Garden Club members while Sofia was in school. Every year the Arboretum sets out thousands of pumpkins for the fall and I wanted to be sure and see it this year so I figured Olivia and I would scout it out for a future visit. Plus, I wanted to try and get a few cute pictures of our little one. I put Olivia in one of my favorite dresses made by her Mimi for Sofia and it really has a "fall" feel to it. I also brought the white hat that Uncle Steve and Aunt Shirl gave her for her birthday this year. It's so cute and knowing that it will soon be too cold to wear until next year, I wanted to get a few pictures.

It was fun getting pictures of her by the various Chihuly art pieces, but I also learned what a hard job a professional photographer has! I took over 100 pictures and only really captured a handful that I like, with one being very good and the rest just average. Anyway, it was fun!












No comments: