Sunday, May 15, 2011

6 Months Pregnant!

As of May 13th, I'm officially 6 months pregnant! I just can't believe how quickly it's going by and realize that this baby will be here before we know it. It's really been a smooth pregnancy, very much like my pregnancy with Sofia (thus, we were fairly certain it was another girl). I've really felt great and am trying to enjoy every movement and feeling, since I know this will be the last time I am pregnant. My belly usually starts out fairly "small" in the morning and by the evening it seems to have grown a lot! I've gained 12 lbs and feel good (other than some vericose/spider veins on my left leg). My right leg has been fine and I know that most of what I see and feel on my leg will disappear after the baby arrives. I feel her kick around pretty regularly, especially after I eat and when I am lounging around in the evening. Although she's not quite a pound yet, she really seems to move around a lot compared to Sofia. It's been smooth so far and I hope the rest of the pregnancy continues just as easily.

My belly mid-morning. Thanks to my trusty photographer, Sofia! It would be nice to see my head, but that isn't in her photographic expertise.


From the other side


From the front.

No comments: