Thursday, November 12, 2020

Class Photos!

Today was class picture day for both girls, which made it a lot easier for me to remember! Olivia picked out her own dress and wanted her hair in pigtails, which is funny since she doesn't really wear pigtails often. She either wears her hair down or in a ponytail. She got all dressed up and planned to wear her dress shoes but her old ones that are a size 3 are too tight and her new shoes that are a size 4 is too big, so she ended up wearing socks and sneakers. It's actually pretty cute on her with her dressy dress. She carpooled with Stacy, so I took a few photos before she loaded up and headed off to school. Can't wait to see her actual school picture! Meanwhile, Sofia was totally not excited for her school pictures, but she did decide to wear a dress and looked great in it. Of course, I completely forgot to take a picture of her before we headed off to school, running late as usual. Once we arrived at CTMS, I realized I never got a picture so I asked her to smile as she got out of the car! She was NOT going to smile at first but finally she went with it! Hope she smiles for her "real" school picture!
What a cutie!
She's still a little tired!
Sofia with her "no pictures of me" face!
Finally, a smile! She looks so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mouth needs a big cock to gag on