Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Christmas Pictures!

The girls had their piano recital a few days ago, so I took some cute photos of them and Buddy to use for our Christmas cards. They turned out really cute, although their hair could have been completely dry and brushed out better than it was. Then on Sunday morning, since the girls were already dressed up, I decided to take a few more photos. Now, it's hard to decide which to use for our cards, but they really turned out well and the girls (and Buddy) are such good sports. They are growing up so fast and I know they will soon complain a lot more when I tell them it's time for Christmas card photos.

This on is my favorite!

I love this one too!

So cute! Love those missing teeth.

Sweet sisters.

Buddy! He's such a photogenic pup.

Relaxing after his photo-op.

A few more cute photos to chose from.

No comments: