Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pictures with Grandma!

Since Grandma was in town to watch the girls so CK and I could go to Halifax for the banking conference, we planned to take the girls and Grandma to JC Penny for photos. So, yesterday we picked up Sofia from school and drove to the mall while the girls had a snack. I had matching dresses for the girls that Sofia changed into after we arrived at the photography center.

I've had the girls photos taken at that particular JC Penny several times (especially now that Sears closed their photography center). We arrived to a young man who had no clue what to do, but was thankfully very open to our suggestions. I've been through enough sessions that I had a few ideas and we went with those and a few that came along as we tried to position the girls. Both gals did a great job cooperating and smiling and the photos with Grandma all turned out so cute! Now I'll have new photos to put in their frames.

I LOVE this one! It's so cute with both girls peeking over Grandma's shoulders

Olivia loved sitting on Sofia for this picture and it turned out sweet.

Another one of my favorites and also very cute!

The girls by themselves...

Sitting together

I really love this one too!

Olivia on a horse - she loved it, of course!

Such a sweet smiley girl!

Sofia on her own

Our beautiful girl!

No comments: