Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Running Partner

During the week (and when the weather allows) Sofia and I run on the running paths near our house (she's in a running stroller, of course - she isn't growing up that fast yet!). She generally reads her books (or I huff and puff reading them to her), munches on snacks, and enjoys her view as we roll along. On longer runs I try to take a break at some point to feed ducks, visit with cows, and/or visit a local playground. Over the past few days I've taken pictures of a few highlights of our adventures....

Trying on Mommy's running shoes


Lacing them up!


My view during a run....


Showing the young Longhorns her book


Feeding local ducks (they weren't very appreciative)


Watching the bread float away....


Feeding a couple of ducks that are very appreciative


Visiting with the cows across the street - the were very interested in Sofia and her stroller!!


During a running break at a nearby playground

No comments: