Saturday, June 14, 2008

My little helper

Sofia "helped" me go through and organize some files the other day, which resulted in paper everywhere. She loves to play with paper and moves it repeatedly from one hand to the other before casting it aside. She is also teething like crazy right now, with four top teeth coming in at the same time! Luckily she handles teething surprisingly well. The two top teeth on her left side are visible and the other two top teeth can just been seen and felt. She's so cute with her toothy grin now! I've tried to get pics, but no luck so far..... Anyway, here are some pics! I included some of her asleep in the stroller from last weekend when I had to leave the house quickly so an agent could show it. She's so cute when she sleeps I couldn't resist. The outfit is a Sulie Fryer exclusive, but I need to take better pictures of her next time she wears it. These don't do it justice!

Sofia helps with our files


Done helping and on to better things!


So cute


A litte afternoon snooze


Peaceful baby....

No comments: