Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bluebonnets!

Since we had nearly two hours before our Easter brunch reservation at Park City Club, I somehow convinced everyone that it was a perfect time to take pictures with the bluebonnets! The girls groaned and complained, but it really was a good time to go for pictures. It was pretty chilly out, but the fields in Grapevine that we always visit were full of bluebonnets and not totally overcrowded with people with the same idea. We parked and walked into the field with the least amount of people and found a good spot to pose. All we needed was Buddy! The girls weren't overjoyed to have their pictures taken, but I told them we wouldn't be leaving until I saw some good smiles!

They both had some great poses and CK and I were able to capture some adorable photos of the girls, together and individually! CK didn't want to have photos taken, so he took one of the girls and I in the bluebonnets. After we were done with photos, the girls ran through the fields jumping over bluebonnet flowers. After they got a few of the wiggles out, we loaded up and headed to Dallas for brunch. I love having pictures of the girls each year with the bluebonnets, so I was really excited to have such cute ones!

Bluebonnets!

The girls in the bluebonnets!

Sweet Sofia!

Sweet Olivia!

Me, taken by Olivia.

Another of Olivia

Sisters in the bluebonnet field







The girls and me in the bluebonnets



Bluebonnets! So beautiful!

The girls having fun!

No comments: