Saturday, December 2, 2017

Family Photos

While Grandpa and Grandma were visiting over Thanksgiving, we decided to take some family pictures on Sunday morning while we all looked good. I also figured it was a great way to get a family photo of us for our Christmas card. For once, I was determined to be early, or least on time, with my Christmas card! Ironically, the picture of the four of us didn't turn out that great. Olivia was desperate to push the camera button while the camera was on the tripod and I figured it was pretty straight forward. Somehow, the camera got a little out of focus so our picture didn't turn out as well as it could have.

About a week after taking the photos in front of our house, I decided to take pictures of the girls and Buddy. I found some cute Christmas pillows at TJ Maxx and added them to the outdoor bench along with our fuzzy blanket and poised the girls and Buddy for pictures. Buddy is actually pretty photogenic as long as he knows I'm not going to go anywhere. The girls looked great and it was so much fun getting some cute photos of three of my favorites! Excited to get started on the Christmas cards!

Grandpa, Grandma and the girls

Love this picture of them together!

All of us!


The four of us.

Sweet girls!


Olivia ready for her close-up!

Love this picture of Olivia!

Sofia is ready for her close up!

Sweet girl!

Buddy with the girls


Sofia took these "behind the scenes"

Buddy!


More behind the scenes from Sofia

No comments: