Friday, April 22, 2016

Purplicious Portraits

Several weeks ago I offered to take individual and team photos of the Purplicious girls and haven't had a good chance to do so due to weather or other factors. We had a make-up soccer game tonight and I figured it would be a perfect time to get the photos since there would be few other kids out on the fields and in the background and the lighting could be perfect if it stayed cloudy. Unfortunately, it did not stay cloudy and was too bright and glaring for decent photos. I did take a few of Olivia that worked out fine but photos of the other girls didn't work out at all since their eyes were too sensitive to the light. After I took photos of Olivia and a few of the girls, the game started and the girls had fun playing, as usual.

I finally took a team photo on Saturday, however, Coach Ryan wasn't there since he had a body building competition at the same time. The girls looked so cute and the photo turned out well. I also took one with silly faces, since everyone loves to make silly faces! After that game, we headed to Trio, which is both girls' favorite place to eat after soccer games. Olivia always gets a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with fruit while Sofia either has that or the pizza. Of course, they also love a sugar cookie after their meal.

My little Purplicious soccer player!




I especially love this photo of Olivia!

I also love this one - So sweet!!

She's off with the soccer ball!



I love this picture of the thee Purplicious players heading down the field.


The girls of Purplicious! Missed Coach Ryan....

Silly faces!

Lunch at Trio after the game - our post-game ritual

No comments: