Monday, September 12, 2011

Olivia and Family

We planned on having Olivia's Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Jay, Chandler and Jillian meet her in the hospital over the first weekend (Labor Day Weekend) she arrived, however, since she had other plans and came early, they all met her after we were out of the hospital and relaxing at home. It was tight quarters with everyone under one roof, but we had a pleasant weekend together. I ended up spending a lot of my time in bed, so I didn't get very many photos unfortunately. Neither CK nor I got any photos of Cynthia and Jay with Olivia, which I just can't believe! We talked of getting a photo with all of us, but that never happened either. Anyway, here are the few photos I have of that weekend.

Happy Grandparents


Sofia and Chandler playing together - they had a great time together.


A load of grandkids!


Little Olivia and her Grandpa and Grandma...

No comments: