Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Bump!

When I was pregnant with Sofia, we were rather lazy with taking pictures of me with my growing belly, which I regret now since I only have a few pictures from my pregnancy. So, I've sworn that this time around I'd be better at getting regular belly shots so I can remember what I looked like with a baby bump. So, when I was in Gulfport, MS for my gal's weekend I asked one of my friends to take a side photo to highlight my belly.

Another big difference between this pregnancy and Sofia's is that I slipped into pregnancy clothes much faster this time. With Sofia I think I was well into my fifth month before I really had to wear my "stretchy" pants, but this time around it was right around 3 months! I just couldn't button those pants, and let's admit it, pregnancy clothes are just comfortable. I feel great and actually forget that I'm pregnant each morning. When I walk by the mirror I initially think "WOW, my belly is really bloated..." before I remember. So, it's been a very easy pregnancy so far.

So, here I am at 18 weeks:

No comments: