Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ladies (and babies) who lunch

Last week the ladies took me to an early farewell lunch at the Tabard Inn in Dupont Circle. It was such a fantastic meal and it had been a long time since the four of us (and babies) were able to be together. They each did a scrapbook page of things we have done together since we met! Such a great keep sake and I can't wait to add it to Sofia's scrapbook (which is in storage right now).

The ladies (and babies) who lunch - Alice and Grayden, Me and Sofia, Sandy and Emily, Megan and Aria


Sofia in a Grandma Fryer original bubble!


Sofia in another Grandma Fryer original reversible dress and bloomers!


A close up of Sofia


Sofia and Grayden playing in the park

1 comment:

Júlia Barros said...

HI, MY NAME IS JÚLIA AND I LOVE THIS PHOTOS. SO SWEET CHILDREN'S. kISSES TO BABYES, SORRY I,M PORTUGUESE AND I NOT TOKE ENGLISH.
BYE.