Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sofia's friends

Sofia recently had playdates with two of her closest friends (ok, two of my closest friends and their little ones). Alice, Greyden's mom, is my twice-weekly workout, swimming class, lunch, and/or coffee buddy (usually coffee follows all activities - working out, swimming, lunch, etc). Megan, Aria's mom, is the first MoTH (Moms on The Hill) I met and we regularly meet for coffee, lunch, visits to Dawn Price (local baby store), and luckily she has the same stroller and is able to tell me how to work mine (particularly the rain gear which I put on upside down the first time I used it). Both are fantastic sounding boards for any and all baby issues and we are constantly sharing baby stories. Sandy, the mom to Emily, hasn't been over for a playdate yet but the four of us get together regularly and share baby/life stories. I don't know what I would do without them! Anyway, here are the pictures:

Sofia and Greyden


Sofia and Greyden busy chewing on any and all toys


Sofia and Aria (and Megan, taking off Aria's jacket)


Sofia and Aria busy playing


Sofia during a recent feeding - did any of that rice cereal make it INSIDE??

No comments: